NARS debuts a limited edition palette of six shimmering shadows for captivating, compelling eyes. Created exclusively for Sephora,this sleek set also includes a travel sized Smudgeproof EyeshadowBase and No 3 Eye Shader Brush.
Named for “Et Dieu… créa la femme,” the classic 1956 French film that made Brigitte Bardot an overnight sensation, the six-well palette helps beauty lovers achieve the look of the season with a must-have neutral shade range based on Sephora’s top-selling-browns and taupes.
This Palette includes:
- ALHAMBRA DUO EYESHADOW:
(right side) - Metallic rose mist
- BELLISSIMA DUO EYESHADOW:
(right side) - Matte grey brown
- KALAHARI DUO EYESHADOW (left side) - Gold Confection
- GALAPAGOS SINGLE EYSHADOW - Bitter chocolate infused with gold
- COCONUT GROVE SINGLE EYESHADOW - Deep taupe brown infused with gold
- NIGHT CLUBBING SINGLE EYESHADOW- Black with gold pearl
AVAILABILITY: February 1, 2013 at Sephora and on sephora.com
I really love the colors of this palette and thinking I just may pick this palette up real soon. There is so many color combinations one could do with these beautiful colors. Do you plan on purchasing this palette? Leave me your thoughts.